Material: 304, 316, 316L Stainless Steel Process: Lost Wax Investment Precision Casting + Machining Weight: 1.7 KG Surface Treatment: Annealing, Solution or other required Treatments.
As a precision casting process, the lost wax investment casting is widely used for the stainless steel and super duplex stainless steel. The secondary CNC precision machining is also in need and available at RMC.
Stainless Steel Precision Casting Parts with CNC Machining Services from China Lost Wax Investment Factory.
▶ Raw Materials Available for Stainless Steel Precision Casting:
• Carbon Steel: AISI 1020 - AISI 1060,
• Steel Alloys: ZG20SiMn, ZG30SiMn, ZG30CrMo, ZG35CrMo, ZG35SiMn, ZG35CrMnSi, ZG40Mn, ZG40Cr, ZG42Cr, ZG42CrMo...etc on request.
• Stainless Steel: AISI 304, AISI 304L, AISI 316, AISI 316L and other stainless steel grade.
• Brass & Copper.
• Other Materials and Standards on request
▶ Capabilities of Stainless Steel Investment Precision Casting
• Casting Max Size: 1,000 mm × 800 mm × 500 mm
• Casting Weight Range: 0.5 kg - 100 kg
• Annual Capacity for Steel Castings: 2,000 tons
• Tolerances Grade of Investment Casting: CT4~CT-8 or as requested.
▶ Main Production Procedure of Stainless Steel Precision Castings:
• Patterns & Tooling Design → Metal Die Making → Wax Injection → Slurry Assembly → Shell Building → De-Waxing → Chemical Composition Analysis → Melting & Pouring → Cleaning, Grinding & Shot Blasting → Post Processing or Packing for Shipment
▶ Inspecting Stainless Steel Lost Wax Precision Precision Castings
• Spectrographic and manual quantitative analysis
• Metallographic analysis
• Brinell, Rockwell and Vickers hardness inspection
• Mechanical property analysis
• Low and normal temperature impact testing
• Cleanliness inspection
• UT, MT and RT inspection
▶ Post-Casting Process
• Deburring & Cleaning
• Shot Blasting / Sand Peening
• Heat Treatment: Normalization, Quench, Tempering, Carburization, Nitriding
• Surface Treatment: Passivation, Andonizing, Electroplating, Hot Zinc Plating, Zinc Plating, Nickel Plating, Polishing, Electro-Polishing, Painting, GeoMet, Zintec.
• Machining: Turning, Milling, Lathing, Drilling, Honing, Grinding.
▶ Why You Choose RMC for Custom Steel Lost Wax Casting Parts?
• Full solution from one single supplier ranging customized pattern design to finished castings and secondary process including machining, heat treatment and surface treatment.
• Costdown proposals from our professional engineers based on your unique requirement.
• Short leadtime for prototype, trial casting and any possible technical improvement.
• Bonded Materials: Silica Col, Water Glass and their mixtures.
• Manufacturing flexibility for small orders to mass orders.
• Strong outsourcing manufacturing capabilities.
▶ General Commerial Terms
• Main workflow: Inquiry & Quotation → Confirming Details / Cost Reduction Proposals → Tooling Development → Trial Casting → Samples Approval → Trial Order → Mass Production → Continuous Order Proceeding
• Leadtime: Estimatedly 15-25 days for tooling development and estimatedly 20 days for mass production.
• Payment Terms: To be negotiated.
• Payment methods: T/T, L/C, West Union, Paypal.
Lost Wax Investment Precision Casting Technical Data at RMC
Solidworks, CAD, Procast, Pro-e
Lead Time for Development and Samples: 25 to 35
Stainless Steel, Martensitic Stainless Steel, Austenitic stainless steel,
Precipitation Hardening Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel
Carbon Steel, Alloy Steel, Tool Steel, Heat
Nickle-base Alloy, Aluminium Alloy, Copper-base
Alloy, Cobalt-base Alloy
GB, ASTM, SAE, GOST EN, DIN, JIS, BS
Material for Shell Building
Sol (Precipitated Silica )
Water Glass (Sodium Silicate)
Mixtures of Silica Sol and Water Glass
Weight: 2 gram to 200 kilo gram
Max Dimension: 1,000 mm for Diameter or Length
Min Wall Thickness: 1.5mm
Casting Roughness: Ra 3.2-6.4, Machining
Roughness: Ra 1.6
Tolerance of Casting: VDG P690, D1/CT5-7
Tolerance of Machining: ISO 2768-mk/IT6
Inner Core: Ceramic Core, Urea Core, Water
Soluble Wax Core
Tempering, Quenching, Annealing, Solution, Carburization.
Sand / Shot Blasting, Zinc Plating, Nickel Plating, Oxidation Treatment,
Phosphating, Powder Painting, Geormet, Anodizing
Vernier Caliper, Inside Caliper. Depth Gage, Height Gage, Go/No go Gage,
Compostion Analysis (20 chemical elements), Cleanliness Inspection, X-ray
Radiographic Inspection, Carbon-Sulfur Analyser
Balancing, Static Blancing, Mechanical Properties (Hardness, Yield Strength,
Tensile Strength), Elongation
than 250 tons per month, more than 3,000 tons annually.