OEM Machining Stainless Steel Parts:
▶ Equipment for Precision Machining
• Convertional Machines: 20 sets.
• CNC Machines: 60 sets.
• 3-Axis Machining Center: 10 sets.
• 4-Axis Machining Center: 5 sets.
• 5-Axis Machining Center: 2 sets
▶ Precision Machining Capabilities
• Max Size: 1,500 mm × 800 mm × 500 mm
• Weight Range: 0.1 kg - 500 kg
• Annual Capacity: 10,000 tons
• Accuracy: As per standards: .... or on request. Minimum ±0.003 mm
• Holes to ±0.002 mm dia.
• Flatness, Roundness and Straightness: As per standards or on request.
▶ Available Ferrous Metal Materials
• Cast Iron including gray iron and ductile iron
• Carbon Steel from low carbon steel, medium carbon steel and high carbon steel.
• Steel Alloys from standard grades to special grades on request.
▶ Available Non-Ferrous Metal Materials
• Aluminum and their alloys
• Brass and Copper
• Zinc and their alloys
• Stainless Steel
▶ General Commerial Terms
• Main workflow: Inquiry & Quotation → Confirming Details / Cost Reduction Proposals → Tooling Development → Trial Casting → Samples Approval → Trial Order → Mass Production → Continuous Order Proceeding
• Leadtime: Estimatedly 15-25 days for tooling development and estimatedly 20 days for mass production.
• Payment Terms: To be negotiated.
• Payment methods: T/T, L/C, West Union, Paypal.
Precision Machining Processes
The Machining processes are Turing, Facing, Boring, Milling, Drilling, Planning, Shaping, Grooving, Face Grinding, Cylindrical Grinding, Honing, Gear Hobbing, Threading, Lapping, Tapping.
This process uses honing hole diameters ranging from 0.8mm to 100 mm and has depth up to 280 mm. The linear tolerance is 0.001 mm, roundness of 0.0005mm, and straightness of 0.0005 mm. The surface finish is Ra0.05μm. Horizontal and vertical honing machines are used and include single-spindle, twin-spindle, and six-spindle.
This is the process of single point cutting of hardened pieces. Our hard turning process can machine parts with hardness over 58 HRC after heat treatment, maximum turning diameter of 26 mm, turning length up to 100 mm, dimensional tolerance of 0.005 mm, and roughness Ra0.2μm.
- I.D. and O.D. Grinding
This process enables us to machine shafts with diameter with 750 mm, length within 1000 mm, roundness of 0.0004 mm, and cylindricity of 0.001 mm. The inner holes range from 3 mm to 100 mm.
RMC's deburring capabilities include electrochemical machining, thermal energy method, and abrasive flow machining. These are used for hydraulic, automotive, and aerospace components with crossing holes and complex inner cavity to meet strict deburring requirements.
- O.D. Centerless Grinding
This is used for shafts with diameter with 200 mm, length with 400 mm, diameter tolerance of 0.001 mm, cylindricity of up to 0.0005 mm. It is available for both through-feed and infeed.