Due to its excellent dimensional accuracy and surface performance, the die casting parts are particularly suited for products which require complex tooling with moveable slides.
The advantages of the high pressure die casting process:
- Complex geometries
- Near net shape, less or no secondary machining process
- Thinner wall sections, providing lower part weight
- Smooth finishes
- Lower part cost, especially for mass production with big quantity
- Parts typically require minimal machining besides normal flash removal.
- High efficiency in production, specially suitable for mass quantity parts