Material: Aluminium Alloy Process: High Pressue Die Casting Weight: 2.85 kg Application: Engine Radiator Parts
OEM Custom High Pressure Die Casting Parts with Aluminium alloys
The die casting process forces molten metal under high pressure into mold cavities (which are machined into dies). Most die castings are made from nonferrous metals, specifically zinc, copper, and aluminium-based alloys, but ferrous metal die castings are possible. The die casting method is especially suited for applications where many small to medium-sized parts are needed with good detail, a fine surface quality and dimensional consistency.
Appropriate mainly for a wide range of non-ferrous metals, high-pressure die casting uses a pressurized process to inject molten metal into a mold to cast parts for a variety of industries.
Our Capacities and Available Materials for Die Casting
Due to its excellent dimensional accuracy and surface performance, the die casting parts are particularly suited for products which require complex tooling with moveable slides.
The advantages of the high pressure die casting process:
- Complex geometries
- Near net shape, less or no secondary machining process
- Thinner wall sections, providing lower part weight
- Smooth finishes
- Lower part cost, especially for mass production with big quantity
- Parts typically require minimal machining besides normal flash removal.
- High efficiency in production, specially suitable for mass quantity parts
RMC offers both Magnesium, Aluminum and Zinc high-pressure die casting through our out-sourced manufacturing partner in Shandong.