Alloy Steel Custom CNC Machining Components with Casting and Forging Process
The precision machining workshop at RMC takes care probably the most important step in the supply chain after casting. State-of-the-art vertical and horizontal CNC machining centers and other CNC machines could make sure the accuracy of the castings and guarantee the machined castings are finished on time. All machines are well-organized and taken into production at high production effeciency and good cost-effective mothods. If needed, all the machined dimensions could be measured by the CMM and the related reports could be issued as per customer's requirements.
▶ Equipment for Precision Machining Components:
• Convertional Machining Machines: 20 sets.
• CNC Machines: 60 sets.
• 3-Axis Machining Center: 10 sets.
• 4-Axis Machining Center: 5 sets.
• 5-Axis Machining Center: 2 sets
▶ Precision Machining Capabilities
• Max Size: 1,500 mm × 800 mm × 500 mm
• Weight Range: 0.1 kg - 500 kg
• Annual Capacity: 10,000 tons
• Accuracy: As per standards: .... or on request. Minimum ±0.003 mm
• Holes to ±0.002 mm dia.
• Flatness, Roundness and Straightness: As per standards or on request.
▶ Available Process
• Honing, Grinding.
▶ Available Ferrous Metal Materials for Precision Machining Components:
• Cast Iron including gray iron and ductile iron
• Carbon Steel from low carbon steel, medium carbon steel and high carbon steel.
• Steel Alloys from standard grades to special grades on request.
• Aluminum and their alloys
• Brass and Copper
• Zinc and their alloys
• Stainless Steel, Duplex, Corrosion-resistant Steel, High-temperature Steel.
▶ General Commerial Terms
• Main workflow: Inquiry & Quotation → Confirming Details / Cost Reduction Proposals → Tooling Development → Trial Casting → Samples Approval → Trial Order → Mass Production → Continuous Order Proceeding
• Leadtime: Estimatedly 15-25 days for tooling development and estimatedly 20 days for mass production.
• Payment Terms: To be negotiated.
• Payment methods: T/T, L/C, West Union, Paypal.